Jewish Budapest Private Walking Tour
Jewish Budapest Walking Tour - Private Sightseeing Tour in the Jewish District
- Enjoy a four-hour walking tour of Budapest Jewish district including Dohány Street Synagogue and Kazinczy Street Synagogue, led by a private guide.
- Type: day tours in Budapest
- Depart from: Budapest
- Meeting point: city center hotels
- Duration: 4 hours
- Available languages: EN, DE, FR, IT, ESP, PT, RU
- Available: daily at 10:00; 12:00 (except Saturdays)
Explore the famous synagogue in Budapest. The walk through the Jewish Quarter is also along the streets of the former ghetto of Budapest, Which is home to synagogues, monuments, kosher restaurants and kosher shops. The tour include the interior visit of Dohany Street Synagogue, and Kazinczy Street Synagogue.
Tour ends at your hotel.
- Private walking tour of Budapest's Jewish Quarter
- Explore the historic Jewish Ghetto
- Enter important jewish sites including the Dohány Street Synagogue and the Jewish Museum
- Visit the Kazinczy Street Synagogue
- Meeting at your hotel in city center
- Personal guide
- Public transport tickets to / from the hotel
- Dohány Street Synagogue interior visit
- Kazinczy Street Synagogue interior visit
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity Costs
- Book a private Jewish District Walking tour with a personal tour guide!
- Fully private tours at any time, at your convenience!
- The duration and the route of the Jewish Budapest Walking Tour can be totally tailor-made according to your wishes!
- 1 person: 138€/pers
- 2 persons: 85€/pers
- 3 persons: 67€/pers
- 4 persons: 58€/pers
- 5 persons: 53€/pers
- 6 persons 49€/pers
- 7 persons: 47€/pers
- 8 persons: 45€/pers
- 9 persons: 43€/pers
- 10 persons: 42€/pers
- 11 persons: 41€/pers
- 12 persons: 40€/pers