Guided Tours Budapest Opera House
Opera Visit - Guided tours in the Opera House
- Enjoy the interior visit in the historic Hungarian State Opera House!
- Duration: 60 min
- Type: Day Tours in Budapest
- Departs from: Budapest
- Meeting point: 1061 Budapest, Andrássy út 22.
- Available: Daily at 13:30, 15:00, 16:30
The Opera House is one of the most beautiful buildings of Budapest. Its construction was finished in 1884 upon the design of Miklós Ybl. During the inside tour visitors may wonder around the theatre - considered to have one of the best acoustics in the world - , admire Károly Lotz's ceiling frescos and the beautifully gold-gilt decorated boxes having a special atmosphere. Besides we guide you around those parts which are closed to public during the evening performances, like the Bertalan Székely hall or the marble king staircase.
-Discover the beauty the completely restored Opera House
- 60 minutes live guided tour
- The guided tour will also include a short concert with the Opera’s soloists.
- Entrance ticket
- Live guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up NOT included.
- Jan - Dec:
13:30, 15:00, 16:30