Organ concert in St Stephen Basilica
Budapest St Stephen's Basilica Organ Concert - Organ Concerts in St Stephen’s Basilica
- Enjoy the excellent acoustics of St Stephen’s Cathedral on an organ concert performed by one of Hungary’s most talented pipe organ players!
- Duration: 70 min
- Type: Day Tours in Budapest
- Departs from: Budapest
- Meeting point: St. Stephen’s Basilica (1051 Budapest, Szent István tér 1.)
- Available: at 20:00, meeting at 19:30
Attend an organ concert at St Stephen’s Basilica, famous throughout Hungary for its remarkable musical performances. Inside the beautiful Neoclassical church with excellent acoustics, enjoy an evening of classical music by masters such as Bach and Vivaldi, played by some of Hungary’s most esteemed musicians.
The concerts are 70 minutes long, without intermission.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Fantasie in F minor K 506
Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pietà Signore
Tomaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
Liszt Ferenc (1811-1886) - Camille Saint-Saёns (1835-1921): Legend in A major (St. Francis of Assisi's Sermon to the Birds)
Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901): Prayer of Fiesco from opera Simone Boccanegra
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Polonaise, Minuet and Badinerie from Suite in B minor BWV 1067
Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565
- Ticket to an organ concert at St Stephen's Basilica in Budapest
- Enjoy famous musical works, performed by some of Hungary’s most renowned musicians
- Listen to classical pieces by prestigious composers including Bach, Beethoven, Schubert and Vivaldi
- Theater ticket
- 70 min organ concert
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up NOT included.
- Category I: 38€
- Category II: 34€
- Category III: 29€
- Category I: 34€
- Category II: 30,4€
- Category III: 26€