Kazinczy Synagogue entry ticket
Kazinczy Synagogue, Entry ticket - Visit the Art Nouveau Kazinczy Synagogue
- Enjoy the interior visit in the historic Kazinczy Synagogue!
- Duration: -
- Type: Skip the line tickets
- Departs from: Budapest
- Meeting point: 1075 Budapest, Kazinczy u. 29-31
- Available: Daily 10:00 - 18:00, Saturdays: Closed
With this entrance ticket, discover the Kazinczy Street Synagogue in Budapest at your own pace. Marvel at the brightly and naturally lit synagogue's interior. The Kazinczy Street Synagogue is considered Europe’s most outstanding Orthodox Jewish house of worship and is one of the most significant Art Nouveau (Jugendstil) monuments in Hungary. It was built in 1913, in the center of the Jewish Quarter. Marvel at its walls and ceilings decorated with bright, stained mosaic windows that let in cascades of natural light, making it one of the most beautifully illuminated synagogues in Europe.
-Discover the Kazincy Street Synagogue
- Entrance ticket
- Live guide
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up NOT included.
- Adult: 9€
- Student: 7€