Danube Bend Tour
Danube Bend Tour - Unforgettable tour along the “Blue Danube”: Visegrád, Esztergom and Szentendre
- Enjoy the city of Esztergom, the antique town of Visegrád with additional lunch (3 course menu) and the magical Artists’ Village: Szentendre in just one day!
- Type: Day tours
- Departs from: Budapest
- Meeting point: Apáczai Csere János utca 12, 1052
- Duration: 9,5 hours
- Available languages: EN, DE, FR, IT, ESP
- Available: Apr - Oct: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 09:00, Nov - March: Saturday at 09:00
This is the ultimate Hungarian excursion! You get to see history from the first row, right in front of you. Enjoy the remarkable city of Esztergom (center of the Catholic Church), the antique town of Visegrád (former Royal Residence) with additional lunch (3 course menu) and the magical Artists’ Village: Szentendre in just one day! During the tour we’ll show You Esztergom from another point of view, literally (photostop in Slovakia). And if this is still not enough, get ready to float back we return to Budapest on the Danube by public scheduled boat (duration: 1 hour).
The tour ends at the pier in Budapest city center.
Return by boat between May 1 - Sept 30. In case of low water and during winter time return to Budapest by bus.
View of the Danube Valley at Visegrád
Interior visit of the Cathedral
Artists’ Village Szentendre (guided walk)
Return by boat (Boat trip May 1 - September 30)
- Entrance fees
- 3 course lunch with mineral water
- Boat trip on Danube (during May 01 to September 30 only, tide permitting)
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please arrive minimum 15 minutes earlier than the departure time.
- Age 0-12
- Apr - Oct:
Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Nov - March: