Dinner Cruise at 19:00 and Széchenyi Baths entrance ticket
Dinner Cruise at 19:00 and Széchenyi Baths: Combo ticket with discount
- Pamper yourself at one of Budapest’s legendary spas, and then spend the evening cruising down the Danube River on a 2-hour dinner cruise. Enjoy indoor and outdoor thermal pools. Then, see the sights illuminated at night from its historic waterway, and enjoy a buffet dinner on the boat.
- Duration (hours): 2h, and full day
- Type: Day Tours in Budapest
- Departs from: Budapest
- Meeting point: Dinner Cruise: Akademia Pier 3, and Széchenyi Bath: Állatkerti körút 11. 1146 Budapest
- Available: Daily at 19:00, meeting at latest 18:30, Széchenyi Bath: 07:00-19:00
Visit one of the city’s most sophisticated thermal baths with a fast track ticket to the beautiful neo-Baroque Széchenyi Spa. Experience Hungarian bathing culture first-hand, and relax with the locals. The spa is open throughout the year, with outdoor and indoor pools of thermal waters offering an extensive range of temperatures.
Then, head to the pier to board a pleasure boat, and sail down the Danube. See historic locations in Buda and Pest illuminated for the night as you feast on a dinner. Be amazed by sights such as the Chain Bridge, the House of Parliament the Gellert Bath and the Buda Castle with the Fisherman’s Bastion at the top of Buda Hills. Please all your senses and sample the most popular dishes of Hungary while being serenaded by talented string musicians from the Rajkó folk ensemble.
- 2-hour Budapest sightseeing cruise on the Danube River: Admire Budapest’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed urban panorama.
- Feast on a Hungarian buffet dinner and 1 welcome drink + 1 bottle of mineral water + 1 more drinks (water or beer or wine)
- Enjoy live music entertainment by the Hungária Folk Orchestra
- entrance ticket with cabin use to Széchenyi Bath
- 2-hours long evening sightseeing cruise
- unlimited hungarian buffet dinner
- live music
- entrance ticket with cabin use at Széchenyi Bath
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up NOT included.
- Further discount for this tour NOT applicable.
- Jan - Dec: 19:00
- Széchenyi Bath: 07:00-19:00
Alföld style Goulash soup
Fresh seasonal salad with two types of dressing
Traditional chicken paprikasch
Roasted pork with grilled vegetables
Stuffed cabbage Hungarian style
Eggplant tower in tomato sauce
Home made strudel selection