Dinner Cruise with Operetta & Folklore Show
A la carte dinner cruise Budapest with operetta and folklore show - 3-hours cruise with 4-course a la carte menu
- Explore the world of Hungarian folklore and operetta, while enjoying the view of the luminous panorama of Budapest. During the 3-hour long cruise served a four-course dinner, while they take a look at the most beautiful sights of Budapest.
- Duration (hours): 3
- Type: Dinner Cruises
- Departs from: Budapest
- Meeting point: Dock 11., Jane Hanning Rakpart, (Petőfi Square, Elisabeth Bridge)
- Available: Daily at 19:30, boarding at 19:00
Enjoy a three hours cruise on the Danube while the 4-course menu served. After the dinner you will entertained with a folklore - operetta show.
The cruise begins under the Elizabeth Bridge on the Pest side. You’ll head towards the Margaret Bridge where the boat turns and cruises to the last bridge of the city. At this point you’ll be able to see the National Theater and the Palace of Arts. From here, the boat turns once again and heads back to the starting point.
- 3 hours cruise on the Danube River
- a la carte 4 course meal
- enjoy a performance of folklore and operetta show
- 3-hours long evening sightseeing cruise
- 4-course a la carte dinner
- live folklore, operetta performance
- welcome drink
- tips and gratuities
- optional activity costs
- hotel pick-up not included
- Person 63€
- Jan - Dec: