Hungarian Folklore Performance in Budapest
Hungarian Dance Performance in Budapest - 1,5 h Folklore Performance in Budapest
- Experience an authentic piece of Hungarian culture at a folk performance in Budapest at Aranytíz Cultural Centre. You’ll enjoy 1.5 hours of music and dancing by one of the best professional folk ensembles in Hungary!
- Duration (hours): 1,5
- Type: Day Tours in Budapest
- Departs from: Budapest
- Meeting point: Aranytíz Cultural Center, Budapest, Arany János u. 10., 1051
- Available: at 20:00, meeting at 19:30
After arriving, the theater usher will escort you to your seat in your selected seating category for your evening entertainment. You’ll enjoy a show by the Rajkó Folk Ensemble.
You can be sure you’ll be entertained by some of the best professional folk performers in Hungary; the performance group were founded in 1952 and have shown off their talents around Hungary and abroad! The Rajkó Orchestra is very versatile, performing as a major orchestra with up to 50 members or as a chamber orchestra. The musicians also accompany the group’s singers and dancers.
As you watch and listen, gain an entertaining understanding of Hungary’s heritage through the music, dancing and costumes of the folk show.
Each show consists of two 40- to 45-minute sections with an intermission of ten to fifteen minutes.
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour folk show
- See renowned Rajkó Folk Ensemble.
- Be entertained by traditional Hungarian music and dance!
- theater ticket
- 1,5h folklore program
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up NOT included.
- Category I: 41€
- Category II: 37€
- Category III: 32€
- Category I: 38€
- Category II: 34,3€
- Category III: 29,7€
A folklore program is also available on other days:
- June: 4, 5, 17, 18, 24
- July: 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30
- August: 5, 6,12,13,19, 26, 27
- September: 2, 3, 9