Full day ticket to the Gellért Spa
Skip the Line: Full-Day ticket to the Gellért Spa in Budapest - Enjoy the famous Gellért-Thermal Spa
- A day to relax and enjoy in the prestigious Gellért Spa
- Duration: one day
- Type: Day Tours in Budapest
- Departs from: Budapest
- Address: 1118 Budapest, Kelenhegyi út 4.
- Available: Every day
The Gellért Spa is one of the most famous spas in the city on the Buda side, especially known for its main hall with gallery and a glass roof, which was built in the Art Nouveau style. With 3 outdoor and 10 indoor pools (26 to 38 °C), you may enjoy a day relaxing in elegant surroundings. The Spa is decorated with numerous Art-Nouveau furnishings, artistic mosaics and sculptures.
- By booking your tickets in advance, you will avoid the often long-time waiting in the queue in front of the bath.
- You will gain immediate access through a separate Welcome-desk!
- Finally you should enjoy every minute of your stay into the famous Gellért Spa in Budapest.
- Entry Gellért Spa full-day (Help desk open: 09:00-18:00)
- A ticket allows you to use the following facilities: thermal baths, sauna, steam bath, swimming pool.
- Whole-day cabin usage
- Swimsuits and towels are not included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up NOT included.