Full-Day ticket to the Széchenyi Bath
Full-Day ticket to the Széchenyi Bath in Budapest
- A day to relax and enjoy in the prestigious Széchenyi Bath
- Duration: one day
- Type: Skip the line tickets
- Departs from: Budapest
- Address: 1146 Budapest, Állatkerti körút 9-11.
- Available: Every day
The Széchenyi thermal bath is the largest bath complex in Europe. With 3 outdoor and 15 indoor pools (adventure pools, thermals-sitting pools, steam baths, etc.), you may enjoy a day relaxing in elegant surroundings.
- Book your tickets in advance!
- Exchange your voucher to ticket in the cash desk.
- Finally you should enjoy every minute of your stay into the famous Szechenyi Spa in Budapest.
- Full-day ticket for Széchenyi Spa
- A ticket allows you to use the following facilities: thermal baths, sauna, steam bath, swimming pool and fitness room.
- Whole-day cabin usage
- Swimsuits and towels are not included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up NOT included.
From 20 November 2021 vaccination certificate must be presented at the baths.
- Ticket with locker: 21,5€
- Ticket with private cabin: 22,5€
- Jan - Dec
- Outdoor pools 07:00-19:00
- Indoor pools: 09:00 - 19:00