Grand City tour with Parliament Visit
Parliament Tour and Grand City Tour Budapest - The Parliament and bus sightseeing tour
- Combine a comprehensive tour of Budapest sightseeing with a fascinating guided tour of the city's spectacular Parliament House, Hungary's largest building. Your half-day tour includes entrance fees, and a local guide to point out all the important sites.
- Type: Tours around Budapest
- Departs from: Budapest
- Meeting point: Báthory utca 19., Budapest - 1054
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Available Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Available: 10:00
You'll tour inside the magnificent neo-Gothic Parliament building, home of the Holy Hungarian Crown. Your guide will lead you through the splendid Session Room, the impressive central staircase and the wonderful Great Vaulted Hall. Along the way, you'll be entertained and informed by your guide's anecdotal and historical commentary.
After your visit to one of Budapest's finest architectural achievements, sit back and relax on your city tour. You'll cross the Danube via Margaret Bridge and take a drive to the Royal Castle on the Buda side of the city. Here you will take a walk along the Fishermen's Bastion and step inside Matthias Church.
After a photo stop at the Citadel, you'll cross Elizabeth Bridge and drive by City Park to take a walk at Heroes' Square. Passing by the Opera and St. Stephen's Basilica, the tour concludes in the city center.
- Enjoy a walk in Buda’s Castle District
- Visit Gellért Hill for spectacular views of the city
- See famous Heroes’ Square in central Pest, with its statues of Hungarian kings and dukes
- Enjoy a guided tour of the interior of the Parliament and see the Hungarian Crown Jewels
- Live tour guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus/ minivan
- Entrance fee to Parliament
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Cancellation fee 12€ /pax
- The Parliament reserves the right to cancel guided tours without notice on special occasions.
- EU citizens
- non EU citizens
- Attention: Passport or ID card is requested!