Grand City Tour
Grand City Tour - Budapest Sightseeing Tour
- With a half day to discover Budapest, the Grand City Sightseeing Tour makes the perfect introduction for the first time visitor.
- Type: Day Tours in Budapest
- Departs From: Budapest
- Meeting Point: Apáczai Csere János utca 12, 1052
- Duration: 3 hours
- Available languages: EN, DE, FR, IT, ESP
- Available: Apr - Oct: daily at 10:00, 14:30, Nov - March: daily at 10:00, 14:30
Are you ready to discover Budapest? We are prepared to show You the Hungarian capital in 3 hours so get ready to engaged by this city. The Heroes Square, the State Opera House, the Hungarian Parliament, the Royal Palace and the Citadel (photostop) cannot wait for You to see them. Our buses are air-conditioned and live guided. During the Grand City Tour we will take You for an additional walk in the Castle District to enjoy its unique medieval atmosphere and get carried away in history.
Tour ends at the city center.
- Margaret-Bridge (Margaret-Island)
- Royal Castle on the Buda side
- Fishermen's Bastion (Castle Walk)
- Matthias Church
- Gellért Hill (Photostop)
- Heroes' Square (Photostop)
- St. Stephen's Basilica
- 2-hour bus tour
- 1-hour walking tour
- Stopovers at Heroes' Square and the Buda Castle area
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks
- Interior visits
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please arrive minimum 15 minutes earlier than the departure time.
- SPECIAL OFFER
- Age 0-11
- April - Oct
- Nov - March