Gödöllő Royal Tour
Gödöllő Royal Tour - Gödöllő Castle day trip from Budapest
- Gödöllő is home to the second largest Baroque castle in the world. Visit the former Summer residence of the Emperor Francis Joseph and Queen Sissi, the favorite queen of the Hungarians.
- Type: Tours around Budapest
- Departs from: Budapest
- Meeting point: Apáczai Csere János utca 12, 1052
- Duration: 4 hours
- Available languages: EN, DE, FR, IT, ESP
- Available: Apr - Oct: Mon, Thu, Sat, Sun 09:00, Nov - March: Thu, Sat at 10:00
Everybody wants to have peek into a real palace. With us you get to see the beautifully renovated Gödöllő castle, the castle of Queen Elisabeth, commonly known as Sissi. You’ll be able to walk through the same hallways, the staircases and the park of this amazing baroque building as the beloved princess.
The tour ends at Hotel InterContinental.
- Summer-Residence of Queen Elisabeth (Sissi)
- Second largest baroque castle of the world
- Interior visit
- Coffee and cake at the Palace Café (optional, not included)
- Garden of the Palace
- Guided tour
- Entrance fee to the Castle and live guided visit
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please arrive minimum 15 minutes earlier than the departure time.
- Age 0-11
- Apr - Oct:
Mon, Thu, Sat, Sun
- Nov - March: