Szentendre Tour: Half Day Szentendre Sightseeing Tour from Budapest
- Enjoy a half-day tour from Budapest to the picturesque artists’ village of Szentendre.
- Type: Tours around Budapest
- Departs from: Budapest
- Meeting point: Apáczai Csere János utca 12, 1052
- Duration: 4 hours
- Available languages: EN, DE, FR, IT, ESP
- Available: Apr - Oct: Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat, Sun at 14:00, Nov - March: Tue, Fri, Sun at 10:00
On the way to this picturesque town, Szentendre which is also known as the Artists’ Village. The city is the ultimate escape for those who want to travel back in time, simply feel happy and be surrounded by presence of the good old days. Pop into souvenir shops, and discover restaurants, coffee shops, and art galleries in the many listed buildings. At the end of your journey enjoy a boat cruise back to Budapest. Live guiding through the whole tour is guaranteed.
The tour ends at the pier in Budapest city center.
Return by boat: between May 1 - Sept 30 on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays. In case of low water, return to Budapest by bus. Weekdays and Winter return by bus
- Szentendre - Artists’ village
- Baroque centre of the town
- Marzipan tasting
- Opportunity for shopping
- Return by boat (Summer, weekends)
- Guided tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Hotel pick-up
- Meals and Drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please arrive minimum 15 minutes earlier than the departure time.
- Age 0-11
- Apr - Oct:
Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Nov - March:
Tue, Fri, Sun