Wine tasting cruise in Budapest
Budapest Wine Tasting Cruise - 2-hours early evening Budapest wine cruise on the Danube
- Combine the riverside sights of Budapest with wine tastings on this relaxing 2-hours early evening cruise!
- Duration (hours): 2
- Type: Day Tours in Budapest
- Departs from: Budapest
- Meeting point: Danube Palace (Zrínyi u. 5.)
- Available: Jan-Dec at 19:00, (meeting at 18:30)
Our program is a unique mixture of wine tasting and sightseeing. In two hours of cruising beneath the six bridges of downtown Budapest you are able to taste and try out a wide variety of wines on our ship, including the famous Tokaj wine. The program starts at 19:00 which means that most of the year you will experience the beautiful sunset above the Danube while taking sips of prestigious Hungarian wines. To have the taste better we offer you scones between two sips, and if we succeed to impress you with a specific type of wine, bottles are available for purchase on deck.
- 2 hours early evening Budapest wine cruise on the Danube
- Enjoy 7 different limited wines as you watch the city sights from the water
- Price includes 8 cl tasting from 7 different type of hungarian wine.
- Sample list to taste:
Tokaji Furmint Grand Selection
Bárdos Pincészet Pinot Grigio
Juhász Paptag Rose
Hilltop Red Cuvée
Hilltop Premium Merlot
Tokaji Szamorodni Sweet
Tokaji Aszu 3 Puttonyos
Hotel pick up & drop off 14€/p
Jan - Dec 19:00
May - Oct 22:00
- 2 hours long early evening sightseeing cruise
- Wine tasting (7 different wine)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up NOT included.