Budapest Sightseeing Cruise
Budapest sightseeing cruise with a drink - Silverline sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy a 70-minute cruise and see several attractions including the imposing building of the Parliament, Margaret Island, the Royal Castle and much more!
- Type: Tours around Budapest
- Departs From: Budapest
- Meeting Point: Dock 11
- Duration: 70 min
- Available: daily at regular intervals
Discover Budapest from the Danube during a 70 minutes cruise. Budapest is maybe the most beautiful city along the Danube, so it would be a shame to miss the opportunity for a river cruise. The panorama of the city is truly breath-taking and it is even more enchanting, if you happen to see it from a cruising ship on the Danube.
On board, you can marvel at the capital’s beauty, in its most spectacular buildings and you can as well take a look at the bridges of the Danube from a unique perspective, all while avoiding crowds of tourists.
Join on this sightseeing tour and you will have the opportunity to learn about the rich history and culture of Budapest, while enjoying the amazing panorama of both sides. Even during the day, you can discover a lot more from the middle of the Danube. In the evening the illuminated buildings were even more beautiful. Do not hesitate to be a part of this mesmerising experience.
- 70 minutes cruise
- 1 chosen drink from the following option: 1 pint of beer, 1 glass of wine, 1 glass of sparkling wine, Coca Cola products, soft drinks, lemonade, still / sparkling water, coffee, tea
- Meals and extra drinks (available to buy during the cruise)
- 1-9 pax
- 10- pax
- Daytime cruises
- 11:00, 13:00,
- 15:00, 17:00