Klauzál Square Market Hall
Klauzál Square Market Hall: a market hall hidden behind the facade of an apartment building
The Klauzál Square Market is located in the Jewish Quarter.
The hall, built in the wave of construction of the market hall at the end of the 19th century, was originally given the number III. The building was completed in 1897. Its designers were József Kommer and Pál Klunzinger.
The hall was built behind a three-story apartment building. In 2015, the building was renovated.
1072 Budapest, Akácfa u. 42-48
Metro: line 2 - Station: Blaha Lujza tér
Tram: Nr 4, 6- Stop: Wesselényi utca
St. Teresa of Ávila Parish Church (350 m)
Robert Capa Photography Center (400 m)
Academy of Music (400 m)
Kazinczy Street Synagogue (450 m)
New York Cafe (550 m)
Oktogon (750 m)