Budapest New Year s Eve Dinner Cruise
New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise in Budapest - 6-hours cruise with 5-course a la carte menu
- Enjoy a memorable New Year's Eve dinner cruise as you take in the sights of Budapest along the Danube River. Savor a 5-course dinner, accompanied by unique live entertainment and a glass of Champagne.
- Duration (hours): 6
- Type: Dinner Cruises
- Departs from: Budapest
- Meeting point: Dock 11., Jane Hanning Rakpart, (Petőfi Square, Elisabeth Bridge)
- Available: on 31.12 at 19:00, boarding at 18:00
The 6-hour tour begins at 19:00 under the Elizabeth Bridge on the city’s Pest side. Board your cruise and sail to the Margaret Bridge, where the boat turns and sails up to the last bridge of the city.
Admire the views of the National Theater and the Palace of Arts illuminated at night. Once the boat reaches this point, it turns again and sails back to the starting point.
During the cruise you’ll be able to see the top sights of Budapest: Pesti Vigadó, the Ministry of the Interior, Grasham Palacem Kossuth Square, the Parliament, Margaret Island, Matthias Church, the Royal Palace, the Fisherman’s Bastion, the Statue of Liberty and more.
You’ll be entertained by a live amazing piano show.
At midnight, you’ll celebrate the New Year with a glass of champagne and live music. At 01:00 the program ends, with the boat returning to the dock.
- Amouse Bouche
- Smoked duck breast slices, onion baguette, red wine- plum chutney
- Sweet potato cream soup with walnut parsley pesto and roasted almond
- Hungarian goulash soup
- Herb-crusted salmon fillet served on a creamy tagliatelle with spinach and shaved parmesan
- Chicken breast fillet potato purée with smoked paprika and vegetable relish
- Duck leg confit with gravy sauce and fried cabbage and noodles hidden in chimney cake ring
- Beef ragout made with dark beer, mushroom and dark chocolate with bread dumpling
- Beetroot risotto with fried carrot crouton and parmesan
- Breezy tapioca pudding made with coconut milk and served with honey and forest fruit coulis
- Dark chocolate cashew brownie with Bourbon vanilla ice cream
- Spend New Year's Eve on a Danube River cruise
- Enjoy a welcome cocktail
- Enjoy a delicious 5 course dinner
- Listen to live music on board
- Savor a glass of Champagne at midnight
- 6-hours long evening sightseeing cruise
- 5-course a la carte dinner
- live entertainment
- tips and gratuities
- optional activity costs
- hotel pick-up not included
- please note that the dress code is formal
- Dinner 239€
- Dinner + Window seat 295€
- 31 .12: