Szechenyi Bath entrance ticket with royal thermal massage
Day ticket to the Széchenyi Bath with Royal Thermal Ritual Massage
- A day to relax and enjoy in the prestigious Széchenyi Bath and Royal Thermal Massge
- Duration: one day
- Type: Skip the line tickets
- Departs from: Budapest
- Address: 1146 Budapest, Állatkerti körút 9-11.
- Available: Every day
The Széchenyi thermal bath is the largest bath complex in Europe. With 3 outdoor and 15 indoor pools (adventure pools, thermals-sitting pools, steam baths, etc.), you may enjoy a day relaxing in elegant surroundings.
- By booking your tickets in advance, you will avoid the often long-time waiting in the queue in front of the bath.
- You will gain immediate access through a separate Welcome-desk!
- Finally you should enjoy every minute of your stay into the famous Szechenyi Spa in Budapest.
-Moderately strong massage treatment performed in special environment with Budapest SPAS
Luxury ingredients that also includes foot and face massage.
• 60’ Full body massage (Both sides body massage, head and foot massage included as well)
The Royal Thermal ritual includes the use of the following massage ingredient:
• The Royal Thermal ritual is a 60 minutes long treatment made with a special THERMAL MASSAGE CREAM that had been developed for the spas’ use. This exclusive massage cream is made of the famous healing water from Szechenyi Spa in Budapest, it has outstanding active substance content and pleasant scent.
• Throughout the massage we pay particular attention for face skin care, after delicate cleaning we are pampering the skin with high active substance containing hydrating cream, anti-wrinkle eye cream and face spray which are premium category cosmetics made of the Szechenyi Spa’s water as well.
Due to the Royal Thermal ritual’s complexity, it is considered to be the king of all massage services from the Budapest spas’. A palatial pampering that multiplies the beneficial effects of healing water if applied after using the thermal spa.
- Full-day ticket for Széchenyi Spa (Help desk open: 09:00-18:00)
- A ticket allows you to use the following facilities: thermal baths, sauna, steam bath, swimming pool and fitness room.
- Whole-day cabin usage
- Royal Thermal Ritual Massage 60 minutes (single or double)
- Swimsuits and towels are not included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior the massage start time..
- Ticket with cabin use with Royal Thermal Ritual Massage
- 60 min single (1pax) 103,5€
- 60 min double (2pax) 190€
- Jan - Dec 09:00-18:00
- Welcome-desk 09:00-18:00