Budapest Parliament House Visit2020-07-23 16:27:40
Budapest Parliament House Visit with hotel pick up - Visit the most outstanding landmark of the Pest side
- Enjoy a guided tour of Budapest Parliament House, the 3rd-largest parliament building in the world
- Type: Tours around Budapest
- Departs from: Budapest
- Meeting point: Hotel pick-up
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- Available Languages: EN, DE, FR, IT, ESP
- Available: every day at 09:30, 13:00
On this guided tour you’ll see the interior of the magnificent House of Parliament in Budapest. Built in the Gothic Revival style, it is the 3rd-largest Parliament building in the world.
The building was designed by the renowned Hungarian architect, Imre Steindl, who was inspired by the Palace of Westminster. The building stretches along the Pest side of the Danube River from the Chain Bridge to the Margaret Bridge, and is 268 meters in length.
Your guide will show you the splendid session room, the richly decorated central staircase, and the great vaulted hall. You’ll have the opportunity to see the cupola room as well, which houses the Hungarian Crown Jewels and the Hungarian Holy Crown.
Tour ends at the Parliament.
- 1.5-hour tour of Budapest's Parliament House
- Interior visit of Budapest Parliament, home of the Holy Hungarian Crown
- See the impressive staircase, Session Room and Great Vaulted Hall
- Pick-up from Budapest hotels
- Hotel pick-up
- Live tour guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus/ minivan
- Entrance fee to Parliament
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up is scheduled 30 minutes before departure.
- This tour is not cancellable, and non refundable.
- The Parliament reserves the right to cancel guided tours without notice on special occasions.
- EU 28€
- Non EU 42€
- EU 14€
- Non EU 21€
Attention: Passport or ID card is requested!
- April - Oct
- Nov - March
13:00 except Mondays